The following is a list of specific cookies that we use.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are pieces of data that a website transfers to your hard drive for storage and sometimes to collect certain information about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change the settings so that you do not receive such files. You can do this using the help screen or following the instructions.However, once you refuse to receive cookies, you will no longer be able to enjoy all the benefits offered by our website. Cookies are unique to the server that created them, other servers cannot access them. This means that cookies cannot be used to track your online movements. Although these files help identify an individual user’s computer, they do not identify the user, nor do they store passwords or credit card information.
You can learn more about cookies at www.AboutCookies.org
What cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Cookies that are extremely necessary. These are files that are required for the proper operation of our website and comply with the terms of the agreement between us. Such cookies include, for example, files that allow you to view the secure pages of our website, use the shopping cart or e-invoicing services.
- Analytical/operational cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors, as well as analyze their movement through the site. This helps us to improve the website, for example, to help users easily find the information they want.
- Functional cookies. Used to recognize you when you re-visit our website. This allows us to greet you by name, as well as personalize the content of the site with information about your previous choices (such as language or region) and preferences.
- Target cookies. These cookies record information about your visit to the Linked Promo site, the pages you visited, and the links you followed. We need information about your choices and personal preferences to make the website and the ads displayed on it more relevant to your interests. For the same purpose, we may share similar data with third parties.
Where can I learn more about the cookies we use?
The following is a list of cookies that we use:
PHPSESSID: It contains a reference to a session stored on the web server which expires when you close your browser.
_ga: Allows counting of user visits and traffic sources.
_gat_UA-*-*: Allows counting of user visits and traffic sources.
_gid: Stores and updates a unique value for each page visited.
__utmv*: Cookie set by Google Analytics to analyse visitor information.
_mkto_trk: Allows tracking of your usage of our Site.
cookies-law: Allows tracking consent to the usage of cookies whilst viewing our website.
visitor_id*: Visitor Cookie set by Pardot stores the activities of visitors and prospects.
visitor_id*-hash: Cookie set by Pardot, used to assign a randomly generated number as a client identifier.
incap_ses_*_*: These first party cookies are set by a third party service to filter out malicious requests.
visid_incap_*_*: These first party cookies are set by a third party service to filter out malicious requests.
ip2location_redirection_first_visit: IP2Location provides information on what country a visitor is coming from.
When do our cookies expire?
With the exception of essential cookies, all files used by our site expire no later than 2 years after registration.
What happens if you disable cookies?
What happens after you disable cookies depends on which cookies you disable. But in most cases, the ability to use the website will be limited. Here are detailed instructions on how to disable cookies in most browsers.
Disable cookies in Internet Explorer
1. Select the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”
2. Click the “Privacy” tab
3. Change the appropriate settings
Disable cookies in Google Chrome
1. Select “Settings”, then “Advanced”
2. In the “Privacy and Security” section, click “Web Content.”
3. Click “Cookies”
Disable cookies in Safari
1. Select “Options”, then “Privacy”
2. Select “Delete all”
Disable cookies in Firefox
1. Select the “Tools” menu, then “Options”
2. Click on the “Privacy” icon
3. Find the “Cookie” menu and select the appropriate options
Disable cookies in Opera
Opera 6.0 and later:
1. Select the “Files” menu, then “Settings”
2. Go to the “Privacy and Security” tab
3. Select “Cookies”
If you do not have permissions for certain types of cookies that ensure the proper operation of the site, we will remind you.
How to get advice