Who are we?
We are Linked Promo. Our contact details and address are provided at the end of this Policy. We are the controller of the data we process in accordance with this Policy (unless otherwise stated).
Whose personal data do we process?
We may process your personal data if:
- You are our customer or supplier (or interested in becoming one).
- You use our services or products that we have developed.
- You work for our customer or supplier, or for someone who uses our services or products we have developed.
- You are a customer (or you work for a customer) to whom we want to tell about our services or offer them.
- You are our employee, contractor or interested in working with us.
Whose personal data we do not collect – children
We intentionally do not require online data from children under the age of 13, nor do we offer them services. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children under 13 years old. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without parental permisson, we will take steps to remove that information.
What personal data do we process?
We may process your personal data obtained directly from you or from any other source. Such data may include:
- Your name.
- Information about who you work for, the department, and your job responsibilities.
- Your address, telephone number, email address or other contact details (your personal or work details, depending on the nature of our relationship with you or the person you work for).
- Personal information obtained in the process of communicating with you by telephone, e-mail, through our website, social networks or otherwise. This information also includes information that we receive or that you provide to us while using the website: by registering to receive our news, by providing us with goods or services, by being interested in our services, by placing orders, participating in contests, advertising or surveys, contacting us to report the issue or perform the above actions on behalf of the person you are working for.
- Information relating to transactions involving us and you or the person you work for (for example, details of products we have developed or services we have provided to you or received from you or the person you work for).
- Other personal data that we need to process for the purpose of concluding or executing an agreement with you or the person you work for (for example, the right to process business information and information received from credit review agencies, if necessary to carry out appropriate checks under agreements with you or another person you work for, or in any way related to).
- Information about the events to which you or others associated with you are invited, as well as your personal information and preferences if such information is necessary for the organization and management of these events (for example, your wishes about treats).
- Your personal information that you provide to us or that we receive in any way during your visits (for example, if you are logged in or recorded while visiting any Linked Promo office, or if you provide us with your credentials vehicle).
- The personal information you provide to us when you use the Website, including:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your registration information, browser type and version, time zone, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform;
- information about your visit, including full unique resource locators (URLs), history of visits and movements to our website, history of navigation from our website (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response time, errors at the time of download, length of stay on certain pages, information about activity on the page (such as scrolling, clicking, and hovering the mouse), how to navigate the page, and the phone number or social network icon you used to contact us.
What do we do with your personal information?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Concluding and executing a contract with you or the person you work for to:
- provide services to customers or other users of these services;
- receive goods and services from suppliers;
- manage our relationships with customers, suppliers and other users of our services. Where you or the person you work for may be a customer, user or supplier of goods or services for the above purposes.
- Advertising and sales, as well as providing information about our services.
- Administer our website in accordance with the terms of the agreement and for internal transactions, including deficiencies, data analysis, testing, research, statistics collection and opinion polls.
- Improving our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer.
- Ensuring the security of our website and other systems.
- Evaluate and understand the effectiveness of the advertising we demonstrate to you and others, as well as to place relevant advertising.
- Providing advice and recommendations on services that may be of interest to you or the person you work for, that would suit your preferences where needed.
To whom do we reveal your personal information?
We may share your personal information with:
- Any members of our association, which includes our subsidiaries and their subsidiaries.
- Individual third parties, including:
- our business partners, customers, suppliers and subcontractors to perform any contract we enter into or other agreements that normally arise in the course of working with you or the person you work for;
- our auditors, legal advisers and other professional consultants or service providers;
We may share information obtained through our website with:
Other cases of data disclosure
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we or all of our assets are acquired by third parties, the personal information they receive about their customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are obliged to disclose or share your personal data in order to fulfill any legal obligations or to fulfill or comply with the terms of the contract, the terms of service and other agreements concluded with you; or to protect the rights, property, and security of Linked Promo, our customers, employees, or other users. This includes sharing information with other companies and organizations (including law enforcement) to protect against fraud and other risks.
What are the legal grounds for processing your personal data?
When processing your personal data, we rely on the following:
- Your prior consent to the appropriate processing for individual cases (for example, the use of direct marketing). In doing so, we obtain and rely on your consent for the relevant processing (see below for how to revoke your consent to the processing).
- In the absence of consent, we will process your personal data only when necessary:
- to perform the contract in which you are a party, or to take the steps at your request necessary to enter into such a contract;
- to comply with the legal commitments we have made; or
- in the legitimate interests pursued by us or another person, only in circumstances where those legitimate interests do not conflict with your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of personal data (most circumstances when we process your personal data according to the nature of the relationship we have with the person you work for will fall into this category).
How long do we process personal data?
We process personal data only to the extent necessary for the purpose (s) for which it was originally collected, after which the data will be deleted or archived, except when it is necessary to continue processing in order to comply with our legal obligations. undertaken, or for other lawful purposes. If you are our customer or potential customer, we will process personal data for up to three years from the date of collection, unless another period follows from the purpose of the data processing.
Where do we process personal data?
Your personal data that we process may be transferred and stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such data may not be subject to another data protection law. Such data may also be processed by employees outside the SES who work for us or one of our suppliers. This includes employees who, among other things, also execute orders, process payment details and provide support services.
We adhere to generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information provided to us, both during and after data transfer. All processed personal data is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions are encrypted using the appropriate technology. If we provide you (or you have set) a password that gives you access to certain parts of our website or systems, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. We ask that you do not share this password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. While we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to our website, so any transfer is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will be able to apply strict procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
What are your rights?
When you provide us with personal data for processing, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the relevant personal data (see the section on accessing your personal data below).
- You may request the correction of any incorrect personal information about you.
- In certain circumstances (for example, when the need to process certain personal data provided by you disappears), you have the right to request the deletion of the relevant personal data.
- If we process your personal data on the basis of your prior consent to this processing, you may revoke your consent to the processing of data, after which the processing will stop.
- If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data, you can contact us or, if you are in the EU, contact your local representative.
How to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data
You can revoke your consent to any processing of personal data:
- By sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By writing to us at the address below
How to use your right of access to your personal data
You can exercise your right of access to your personal data as follows:
- By sending us an email at email@example.com
- By writing to us at the address below
Please note that before providing information in accordance with your request, we may ask you to provide additional information to confirm your identity.
Our full contact details:
79000 Ukraine, Lviv, Glibova 10
Mon. — Fri. — 10.00 — 18.00 (GMT+2) | Sat.- Sun. — Weekend
Changes to this Policy